Sunday, November 4, 2012

$44.48 total

Happy Sunday!  I love Sunday mornings when the stores are empty...I can get my shopping done quickly and get home to enjoy the rest of the day.

Ok, so I did some shopping yesterday at Acme, spending $24.60.    Today at ShopRite I spent $17.11 and saved $28.28.  The shopping add had a coupon for pork spare ribs, $1.49 per pound.   Those will go into gravy (spaghetti sauce), mmmm.....Betty Crocker potatoes are on sale for $1.50 and I had coupons for $1.00 off of two, so those were $1.00 per box.   That is an easy side dish on a busy night.  Swanson broth is on sale for $0.59 and there is a coupon in the Sunday paper for $0.40 off of five cans.  Don't forget the coupon is doubled, so you will pay $2.15 for five cans.    I need the broth to make the chicken pot pie that I am going to make with the chicken I bought yesterday.  Butter is on sale for $1.88, needed for the cookie order for this week.  OnCor dinners are on sale for $1.99 and I had two coupons for $1.00 of of two, so I bought four at $1.49 each.   This is something that my kids can make after school or work.  And of course I had to get the salt free chips for Jim's lunch.   All that for $17.11, not bad.


CVS made me so happy this week.   I love saving on cleaning products because they are pretty expensive and I use a lot.  Last week I received $6.00 in Extra Bucks towards my next purchase.   This week Scrubbing Bubbles and Fantastik are on sale, $3.00 each.   If you spend $12.00 you will get $4.00 ExtraBucks towards your next purchase.   I had two $1.00 coupons for Fantastik and one $2.00 coupon good on two Scrubbing Bubbles.  Combining my $4.00 in coupons and my $6.00 in ExtraBucks from last week I paid $2.77 for all four products and got the $4.00 Extra Bucks to use next time I go to CVS!!!!  


 
And that is it for this week.  $44.48 spent.   Have a great week!

1 comment: